Sunday 6 April 2008



This is my sweet Brennan. Who decided he actually was not ready to sleep through the night. David and I had a night away in London and my neighbor stayed with the boys. I thought I would finally get a good night sleep but....note to self, don't stay in a hotel that is one block from a hospital. Ambulance sirens all night long! Not what I had in mind. We saw the the musical Wicked, which was fabulous and had a great dinner at an Italian restaurant by the theater. We went to Harrods....a bit overwhelming to say the least and the British Museum. The olympic torch was coming through London today so it was difficult to maneuver amid all of the protesters. We now are home and my neighbor took this sweet picture of Brennan on her rocking horse.

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture ever! They have all grown so much since we last saw you guys. Hope you are having a good week!