Saturday 7 June 2008

Today was a great day. Everyone woke up in a good mood. The weather is still crap but we knew that would happen. David surprised me with an hour long massage today. My neighbor came over to watch my kids while I went to be pampered. When I came home we had ice cream and popcorn and watched a movie. Then we played games. I was worried but it isn't so bad. I doubted myself but I feel like I am doing a great job by myself. I don't know that I want to do it for 4 months during the deployment but a few days isn't so bad......so far! Maybe that is the relaxed me after my massage talking.

1 comment:

Tse Family said...

Sorry I missed this until now. Hope you had 3 more good days and that you guys are having another good weekend all together. Weekends are hard on your own! We need to plan something fun...