Friday 6 March 2009

I have been a bad blogger. Sorry. Here is February in a nutshell...
Reagan turned 4 on February 8th. Of course he is still very much into Batman so we had a Batman birthday party. We are so blessed with such wonderful friends who all have children around the same ages that could join us.


Next, on February 24th Brennan celebrated his second birthday. Can you believe it. I was pretty proud of myself with the train cake. It took some googling but I think I did a pretty good job. My dear friend Amy has set the bar high with birthday cakes.


At the end of February, I traveled to Florence and Pisa with some dear friends for some shopping. What an amazing experience. The architecture is just amazing. Loved it.

Leaning Tower of Pisa

The Duomo in Florence

1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Great job on the cakes! Thanks for the update