Saturday 26 January 2008

I can't believe today has come and gone already. I totally forgot the 24th was Brennan's 11 month birthday. Can you believe next month he will be 1? My heart melts when I think of him. I just love him so much. Anyway, on the 24th. David left on an overnight trip and of course I got a migraine. I am still unable to take my prescription because I am still breastfeeding. So..in between throwing up I fed my children, bathed my children and put them all to bed before 7. A first in this house. The only downside was that Campbell woke up at 4:45. I couldn't get him to go back to sleep. Well, at 12:30 his school called me to come pick him up because he couldn't keep his eyes open and was falling asleep at lunch and asked the lunch lady to hold his hand. When I got there he was burning up...oh yes, 103 fever. He was complaining that his ear hurt. Great!! He is still a little under the weather but we are all doing much better now that Daddy is home.

No comments: