Monday 7 January 2008

So, today my baby is 5 years old. I cannot believe it. Where does the time go? He is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how smart he is. The things he says are just amazing to me. We had a small get together with some of his friends this evening. David had to fly tonight so it was kind of sad that he wasn't here. We are planning a much bigger celebration at the end of the month with some of his other friends and possibly incorporate Reagan's birthday with it. I have finally found some fun places here in Bury to potentially have a party. Fun gifts he received were two transformers, a Thomas the Tank Engine puzzle from Reagan, a TMNT tower (I couldn't figure out how to put it together so I will have to wait for David to do it), a spiderman toy, some really fun Thomas socks (which Reagan has quickly snatched and put on to sleep in). Many thanks to Dean, Addie, Daniel and Miss Kathy! And...also thanks to Miss Kathy, Annie and Lilian for the adult conversation and helping me get everything together for all of the kids. We had a fun time.

No comments: