Monday 25 February 2008

So Brennan is finally on the upswing from his stomach bug. He ate a few crackers today. This is how my conversation with Reagan went:
Reagan: I don't like it when my tummy hurts!
Me: Your tummy hurts?
Reagan: (emphatically) Yes!
Me: Do you feel like you are going to throw up?
Reagan: Blahhhh (all over the floor)
This conversation occured after he threw up all over the car seat as well.
So here we go again. It starts off as vomiting and then progresses to diahrrea. (I hate that word. Who decided to name it that)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I have sympathy for you!! I have been there and I believe it was a year ago almost to the day. My niece gave it to everyone that came to her birthday party.
Hope everyone gets better and can't wait to see pictures of the parties and esp. Brennan getting into the cake!