Saturday 24 May 2008







Fifteen Months Old....

Can you believe it? Brennan is 15 months old today. What a surprise how fast it flies by. I am done breastfeeding him as of 3 days ago, and am now suffering from the crazy hormone changes. He is still not walking, only says Mama and Dada, still not sleeping through the night however, the night before last he did. He has been teething like mad though so I am hoping that is why he wakes up in the night crying. He has four teeth to go and then it will all be over. I hear the eye teeth are worse than the molars though. I can't remember who told me that but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Brennan and now I am thinking "how would they know?" He enjoyed a waffle with powdered sugar this morning and then Campbell enjoyed taking some pictures of him. Campbell is such a great big brother. I am so proud of all 3 boys.


Campbell has been getting really good at taking pictures. He took this picture of Reagan in his Batman costume. Isn't he cute!

3 comments:

The Ratliff's said...

Those are great pictures. Nice job, Campbell! Miss you guys.

Tse Family said...

What a bunch of cuties! How are you doing? I have really missed talking to you and been thinking about you...I keep meaning to call, but where does time go? We want to come see you again, but we are using up all of Joe's vacation time between our France trip and trip to Texas in August. We will be here for Christmas though. Maybe we can actually spend it together! I miss you guys! Glad you had family come visit. We haven't had enough and it is getting lonely!

Sassy Smith said...

Love the blog, what handsome boys you are raising Tracy, I can't believe I haven't seen this before. It made me miss ya'll more. I can't wait until Aug. what fun. We definitely will need to get the kiddos together. Hugs to all.