Thursday 29 May 2008



Today we went back to the mountain biking place but took a different route so I didn't get as car sick. It was so much fun but crazy hard with kids on the bike. David had Reagan and Campbell in the bike trailer and I had Brennan in a seat on the back of my bike. It was an 8 mile trail mostly uphill which is extremely difficult with the added weight of children. Even though the lady said that route was the easiest with bike trailers, I found it extrememly challenging. I was off of my bike walking up most of the hills. We had about 2 miles to go when Reagan decided he wanted to ride with me so we switched Reagan and Brennan. We took a break and had a granola bar and for some reason David decided to check the bike seat. We were so lucky he did because we found that all of the screw but one had rattled off. The seat was barely being held on. What a blessing it was that God inspired David to check that. Poor David had all 3 boys in the bike trailer pulling them uphill and downhill the last couple of miles. I had it easy. Oh and by the way, just as we started off and were heading down a hill the whole seat fell off so he had the added weight of that on top of the bike trailer. Can you imagine if we hadn't checked that and Reagan was in there. I don't even want to think of what could have happened. God is good!

No comments: