Saturday 29 November 2008

BLACK FRIDAY

All I can say is thank God I don't live in the states for Black Friday! England is just such a different pace of life. I don't know how many times I have said that but it is true. You would never hear of someone getting trampled at Wal-Mart. That is just insanely sad. It just seems that there is little respect for human life. It is all about who can get in first to get the best deal and screw whoever gets in the way. I would rather pay the extra money than deal with that. I hope that everyone that was brave enough to venture out is at home safe now.
On a lighter note...David and I have a date tonight so I must go and get ready!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It is truly sad that that happened. I heard they might try to press charges against the people that trampled him.
I played it safe and did my shopping online!! Much easier especially with 3 kids.

Wendy said...

Tracy,
I hope you had a great date!! I love black friday. My mom, sister and I always go shopping. My mom stood in line one year at Wal-Mart for some deal and it was chaos. She hasn't ever done that again. We don't stand in line but still venture out never the less - but for us it more about the food : ) It is very sad about that young man. There are so many people in this world that are only for themselves and it is very sad!