Wednesday 19 November 2008

Now....trying to slow down!

This week has been crazy busy, or so it feels. David is working late nights again this week which I am so done with at this point. If he goes to work at 5:30 am he doesn't get home until late and if he goes to work at noon he doesn't get home until late. So I guess I am happy when he is home to help me in the mornings. It feels like we haven't seen each other in ages. The boys are upset because he isn't home to tell them goodnight and tuck them in. Colorado Springs is starting to sound better and better. A set schedule with no guessing about when he will be home. How nice will that be! Does anyone else have the problem of always having to pull the information out of your husband about his schedule and then he gets all sarcastic like you should know it? Ok that is enough of my complaining. I must go because the couch is eating more crackers than my boys are. Time to hoover again.

No comments: