Tuesday 7 October 2008

Ollie...


So, we had the pleasure of keeping my dear friends son, Ollie, while she and her husband traveled to Rome...crazy you say! Not us, in return they have agreed to keep our 3 boys in December while David and I head to Rome for our 10 year anniversary. Who is getting the better end of that deal? Anyway, Ollie was such a pleasure to have. He fit in so well to our family. I just love this little boys temperament. He is so easy going. I was hoping my boys would pick up some of his characteristics. His mother says that is only because he is at our house but I think I might have to disagree.

One morning I awoke to find Ollie playing in my make-up. A problem I have never had with any of my children. I still have no idea how he got to it. He had a great time with my mascara especially.

I am so looking forward to December:)

No comments: